Share properties with another agency
To share your properties with an agency that uses Inmovilla, you must follow these steps
1. In Inmovilla, go to Properties.
2. Find the properties you want to share. If you want to share all of them, just hit “Search” without marking any criteria.Remember that the search criteria (filter) that are added will be what is going to be shared. In the future, properties that fit this criteria will automatically be shared with this partner agency. So you won't have to repeat the process for each new property you add to the common portfolio.
3. Go to Actions > Share with > Collaborator WITH Inmovilla.
4. Put in the box the number of the agency the with which you want to share your properties. If you do not know this number, you should ask the other agency to look at your Inmovilla in the user icon drop-down (top right). Then press “OK”.
At the time you create the agreement, the other agency will receive an email indicating that a collaboration agreement has been generated with the agency x
By giving Confirm, the agreement would appear as confirmed:
DO NOT COLLABORATE WITH AN AGENCY
When we collaborate with other agencies or mls and within this mls we do not want to collaborate with a specific agency, we have the option of not collaborating with this agency, which we can activate from
Settings> Options> QLS sharing options> Block agencies
We will click on Block agencies and indicate the number of the agency with which we do not want to share properties, this will make them unable to see or share our properties, but the opposite also happened, we will not be able to see or share their properties either.
* If you want to know how to share properties with an agency that does NOT use Inmovilla, click here.
* If you want to know how to stop sharing properties an agency that uses usa Inmovilla, click here.
* If you want to know how to stop sharing properties that does NOT use Inmovilla, click here.